The training is done in Paris over a two years period which means one hundred fifty hours of classes.
* The first year:
– teaches luminous Chromatotherapy by direct application.
– teaches the molecular Chromatotherapy with the use of the oligo-elements according to their wavelength.
End-of-year exam (obligatory validation).
* The second year:
– study of Chromatotherapy through acupuncture points.
– localization of the acupuncture points according to precise mathematical calculations.
– comparison between the needle results and the different colored rays results.
– practice of acupuncture points Chromatotherapy with the use of a single point or of two points through symmetry to increase the treatment efficiency.
Final exam, and dissertation or conference.